Politics Is The New Chosen Career!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPowerful Endorsement!
Hmmmm... alot of Nigerian celebs are trooping into politics cos that's the fastest way to get power and of course riches! we have had the likes of Kate Henshaw, 9ice, Tony Tetula, Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Kenny Saint Brown, Desmond Elliot, Julius Agwu ...declaring their political ambitions for 2015 and right now we have Kenneth Okonkwo.

Kenneth Okonkwo will be running for a political seat at Enugu National Assembly come 2015. The star actor believes this is the appropriate time for him to contest and be elected for a seat at the National Assembly under PDP because he has paid his bills and it’s time for a candidate to be chosen from his constituency. Most importantly he believes he will succeed because he is a child of God and has the backing of his people. According to him, “I have a God that will supply all my needs according to His riches by Christ Jesus. I have my people that are sending me, who are supporting me both morally and financially. I have great friends and fans supporting me." 

Kermit the snitch, please, i'm in dire need of your bombass tea tho! LOL... Good luck in their new CHOSEN careers.

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on

zinnychukwuka.com

are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of zinnychukwuka.com

For Complaints/Business, Please, contact on zinnylicious6@gmail.com

Thank You...

Previous Post Next Post