Nigeria's No 1 Female Star Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed Ex-Super Eagles Player.


Nigeria’s sports woman of the year, who is an Olympic and World Championships medalist in the long jump, a world medalist in the 200 metres, a Commonwealth Games Women's 100 metres record setter who has also won medals at the All-Africa Games and the IAAF Continental Cup, Blessing Okagbare is reportedly set to tie the knot soon. According to Reports, the sprinter has a November wedding to former Super Eagles player, Igho Otegheri planned, with the wedding to hold in Warri.

Okagbare had previously spoke of their love story, saying:

“I actually knew him before I left the shores of Nigeria. He is someone I knew through a friend and we were not really talking, but something happened and we got talking and that was it.I actually liked him as a friend before I left and we were talking as friends on the phone and I was not really surprised when he asked me out. But you know, I had to bid my time even though I was very happy that he asked me out.

“We are women; we need to do a bit of delay tactics before accepting proposals. He is someone I really want to be with because he is nice and God fearing. Those were some basic things I prayed for in a man.He is kind and that is a great thing for me because he supports my life, my career and my aspirations. I couldn't say no because he has all what I prayed for in my ideal man.He is a very easygoing person and he does not see me as Nigeria’s Blessing Okagbare, but as the woman he loves and I love it. Most times he forgets that I’m Blessing Okagbare and sometimes I get upset (laughing) I’m just kidding. That is a very great thing because a lot of people just put the whole “Blessing Okagbare thing”’ on their head and that pisses me off.”


Congratulations Sweeddyy!!!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on

zinnychukwuka.com

are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of zinnychukwuka.com

For Complaints/Business, Please, contact on zinnylicious6@gmail.com

Thank You...

Previous Post Next Post